First let’s update Aug 12th list
- Work – DONE
- Inbetweeners 2 – DONE
- Watch big brother USA – DONE
- Contact at least one person I’ve neglected to contact – NOPE
- Make a list of stuff to do seeing as I have 12 days off – NOPE
OK, so excuses for not writing:
- Was tired after work and cinema
- Went round to folks place and did stuff Thursday, and got tired
- Bought some tesco shares, which might get cheaper but the current price looks acceptable to me, even if there is a divi cut.
- Spent all of Friday sorting out place/stuff for one day camping trip (ridiculous), then driving to Norwich and spending evening chatting rubbish about mindfulness 🙂
- Spent all of Saturday camping and looking round Norfolk coast. Cooked a lovely risotto.
- Spent Sunday coming home, packing up camping stuff, watching MotoGP, sorting out stuff at parents place, went shopping, watched BB final.
- Spent Monday round folks, went for a nice lunch, sorted out one old PC hardware wise, now upto point of choosing OS, also tidied up stuff for charity. Put calor cyclinder back in garage. Bought a cheap PS3.
So, what have I found different by not making the list?
There’s no commitment, so just the stuff I *had* to do got done, and anything else really fell by the wayside. A lot of distractions did take over, like fixing an old PC that really isn’t a priority task, buying that PS3 etc and watching silly telly.
Today so far I’ve
- Done a wash and hung the clothes out
- Tidied up the room superficially
- thought about what to do.
- Replied to a language swap on gumtree
So what’s there for the rest of the day?
- Cup of tea
- Lunch (use up stuff in the fridge)
- Check out what I have to compress
- Bring in clothes and put them away
- Write to a mate
- Look for anything to take home and dispose of for tomorrow’s trip to the tip
- Go to cinema and watch Guardians of Galaxy (4:30 showing)
- Go watch St Vincent at Junction