Shall we go through Tuesday’s list first? Why not eh? ….
- Cup of tea – DONE. Numerous
- Lunch (use up stuff in the fridge) – NOPE. I won’t even dignify where I went for lunch with a namecheck. Suffice to say, I was bad.
- Check out what I have to compress – YEP. Plenty
- Bring in clothes and put them away – YEP. Easy
- Write to a mate – DONE. Compliments are quite easy really.
- Look for anything to take home and dispose of for tomorrow’s trip to the tip – DONE. There’s nowt to ditch here.
- Go to cinema and watch Guardians of Galaxy (4:30 showing) – DONE. And managed to restrain myself on a large salted popcorn. Guardians of the Galaxy, well – it was OK (quality film reviews available here clearly).
- Go watch St Vincent at Junction – DONE. Interesting – The Junction is the same as it was 15 years ago – dingy, aurally unsatisfying, a static crowd uninterested in actually moving and yet still a great venue. St Vincent was brilliant too. My kinda woman.
Ok so Wednesday was basically sort parents place out day. Managed to:
- Start sorting out garage at home
- Start sorting out other garage
- Ditched an estate full of stuff at Milton tip – old monitors, broken gadgets, generally rubbish.
- Picked up a PS2 controller and memory card whilst there too.
- Went shopping, got some good stuff.
- Got home, watched BB, completed some more levels on Black Ops and went to bed.
- Watched BB USA
- Did a wash
- Cleaned a door
- Went for a motorbike ride
- Lubricated motorbike chain
- Made a decent lunch
- Sorted out films
- Sorted out spinning rust in big laptop
- Chatted to mate
- Played Black Ops
- Found out about a game called ‘The last of Us’, which I’ll get.
- Went to the park and read yesterday’s paper.
- Watch BB Usa
- Sort out stuff that’s in my old room at parents place so it’s clean for DSis/DBil/Dneph
- Perhaps go shopping
- Play black ops
- Contact neglected contact
- Do ccp thing