No messing about tonight. Knackered.
- Go to work (obviously) – DONE.
And in a terrifically late fashion. I slept incredibly well after popping a load of supplements that Dad had bought me for my eyes. A little too well, and ended up having to do the parking space dance that I’ve only ever watched others endure as I was so late and compounded it by driving rather than motorbiking. Note to self. Drag yourself out of bed!
- Do the returns processing for mobile kit – DONE
Nice and easy.
- Write a spreadsheet for tracking mileage/petrol consumption on the car (what a life eh 🙂 ) – DONE
Well the spreadsheet field headers are done. Populating it is another task.
- Finish off my digital music library reorg, and create 2 external backups – INCOMPLETE
Just the one backup done. Still 15.2 GB of non nicely tagged music as well.
- Get stuff for lunch all week – DONE
- See if I can book an orange wednesday online at Cineworld – DONE
- Write to Italian and Spanish Language swaps I saw on gumtree – NOT DONE
Should do this tomorrow.
- Make a proper dinner – DONE
Yeah not bad, and did a good kitchen clean.
- Contact at least one person I’ve neglected to contact (this is going to be a running theme) – DONE
Yup, wrote to my photographer friend…and was light on the shameless flirting for once.
- Resurrected one of the abandoned house tablets with a view to setting up a kitchen streaming service.
- Added 24’s to lovefilm list.
Overall, pleased with the effort considering the ridiculous sleep. Tomorrow it’s gonna be:
- Write to Italian and Spanish Language swaps I saw on gumtree
- Go to Body Balance
- Sort out astrophotos (ruthlessly)
- Cook a proper dinner
- Contact at least one person I’ve neglected to contact